The Skills Park is of our newest addition to the River Trail Loop. As well as extending the length of the River Trail Loop it contains many features for riders to practice their skills on. Currently we have a pump track, jumps, rock gardens and berms. We use this area to start a lot of our races and for skills sessions. It is also the main entrance to the River Trail Loop.
The Skills Park is still far from finished! We have many new additions coming in the near future as listed below. If you would like to help out please join our Text List or keep an eye on the Facebook Page to find out working bee dates.
- Native trees and scrubs planting of the whole area
- Drinking fountain and taps
- Picnic tables and bike stands
- Beginner Pump Track
- More Jumps
- Rock Gardens
- Wooden Structures
- More Signage - map, rules, entrance sign
- Pump return and easier climb to the jump start ramp
- Balancing Features
- Car park lighting
- Bike washing area